Friday, October 30, 2009

Swine Flu- GFY






Swine flu....hmmm where do I start?

So I received a call from a friend about 6 months ago, completely freaking out about this flu of the swine. Needless to say, I deleted their number and un-friended them on Facebook(burn). I have decided I cannot be friends with idiots. Yep, I said it.... I might as well set the tone for the future of this blog.

Truth is, the common flu kills way more people than the swine flu. At least thats what an ACTUAL doctor told me. But what do they know? The fact that everyone is getting this thing is a function of the fact that its a new strain and nobody has gotten it before(with some exceptions).

I must say though- the way the media handled this was classic.... First its swine flu, then balloon boy... give me a fucking break CNN, Really,...really? I have some advice for any CNN watchers- do yourself a favor and turn it off! I can't forget to mention Fox news and CNBC... CNBC really pisses me off- thats for another post though.

Heres a goddamn idea, how about worrying about more pressing issues! Remember Asian Bird Flu? or SARS? More bullshit shoved into our faces. But enough is enough! There is a vaccine for H1N1! Did you know that? A fucking vaccine! Therefore rendering this an even more pointless topic that I am ashamed to have made my first blog topic.

I won't take the vaccine! My kids may, but I will not, WHY??? Because there is this thing called an immune system that is generally a beast. This then leads me down the topic of health and why I am a vegetarian. But I wont uppercut you with that knowledge just yet.

Now I am going to unleash a little. I was thinking that actually speaking my mind was going to anger some, but thats why I created this blog- so I can say whatever the hell I want....sooooo.... if you are a whiner, please leave my blog now!

First- swine flu is a form of population control. (to be clear, I am referring to adults, kids are different story, so shut your damn mouth). If you are healthy, clean, and educated about it, you will reduce your chances of getting it! Have you heard of the "swine flu parties"? WOW- are you people mentally challenged? Are you that fucking stupid? Putting your kids in certain danger by trying to get them sick? You are such great parents! Good for you idiots!

Second- is it necessary to shut down schools? NO! How about, if your kid is sick, keep them home! Don't be an imbecile, use your brain stem.

Third- The real winner here is the pharmaceutical companies... You watch the news, you freak out, you think this a sign of the apocalypse, you avoid people, you pay for the vaccine, and viola,.... you are free and clear. Do you want to know how many flu shots I have gotten in my life? ZERO! Absolutely none! AND GUESS WHAT.... I have not had the flu! Further proof that Darwin was right and creationists are wrong. Survival of the fittest in our very midst.

Oh- and fuck the Egyptian government! Why? Because when this whole swine flu gag started, they slaughtered EVERY pig in Egypt to protect their people! HaHa, halfway around the world from where it all started. AND why did they slaughter all the pigs? Because they are muslim bullies, just like every other fanatical religious arm. They did it to piss off the christians. And this will undoubtedly become a topic soon, maybe titled "Insane- a look at religion".

Thanks for reading, please give me feedback, topics to discuss and so forth. If you were offended, then you are stupider than I thought because I told you to leave the blog- you get EVERYTHING you deserve. And you may as well grow a pair.

OAC

No comments:

Post a Comment